Under the stars at historic Shaker Village
Listen to Jazz at the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill landmark destination.
Shaker Village is the perfect setting for a weekend of smooth Jazz, shopping, food and fun!
Performances will take place from noon until 10 pm on Saturday, Sept. 17 and noon until 6 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 18. The main state will be located on the lawn just north of the Shaker Village Welcome Center, with event parking located nearby. Food trucks will be parked close by, along with an outdoor bar festival attendees.
Featured performances from The Augmented Trio, Paladin, Ron Jones Contemporary Jazz Quartet, OZmosis and Big Sugg and the Jazz Funkers
Please bring your own lawn chair to ensure seating. This is an outdoor concert, so please check the weather forecast and prepare accordingly. Small canopies and umbrellas will be allowed, but only in designated areas.
For everyone’s dining pleasure the Shaker Village’s Trustee’s table plus their bar. We also have a great selection of food trucks with more being added!
Enjoy all Shaker Village has to offer from accommodations, to restaurants and daily activities. Come for the music and stay for the fun!
• Outside alcohol may not be brought onto the property
• Alcohol purchased at festival may not leave the concert area
• Coolers are not allowed
• Shaker Village is a non-smoking property
• Pets must be leashed and well-behaved. Walk pets outside concert area for bathroom
• Weapons of any kind are not allowed
• Drones or other flying devices are not allowed